“I pray that the fellowship of your faith may become effective through the knowledge of every good thing which is in you for Christ’s sake”
Grace Church promotes many home Bible study groups around the Elk Grove area. If you wish to attend one of these fellowships, contact the host, named below, for more information.
Current Small Groups for Couples and Adults -
- Tuesday Evening at 6:30pm, Tuesday Evening at 6:30pm, in the Wilton community, east of Elk Grove. We are currently studying the Letters of the Apostles. For more information, contact Jim at (916) 505-8247 or email email@example.com
- Thursday Afternoons at 3:00pm, in the Vintage Park area of South Sacramento. We are currently in a study of the book of Psalms. For more information, contact Alan at (916) 230-9571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday Afternoon at 4:00 pm, in the Elk Grove area. We will be delving deeper into Sunday’s sermon with discussion and more scripture. Contact Joshua Cudworth at (916) 949-8830 or email email@example.com
Plus, we have groups specifically intended for the ladies and men –
- Monday evening women’s Group meets 6:30 pm at the Rallen’s home. We will are studying Psalms. Contact Judy Rallens (916)718-3576, to learn more.
- Wednesday Morning Men’s Group meets 8 am at the church and over Zoom. We will be studying Paul and Timothy: Passing the Torch. Contact Don (916) 275-5727, to join the discussion.
- Wednesday Mid-day Women’s Group meets 12:30 pm at the Brown’s home. Children welcome. We will are studying the book of Job. Contact Ann Brown (801) 867-3221, to learn more.