One of the best means for encouraging spiritual growth is the study of God’s Word within circles of genuine friendships. Small Groups encourage multi-generational and multi-cultural fellowship with the goal to see you grow closer to Jesus Christ.
“I pray that the fellowship of your faith may become effective through the knowledge of every good thing which is in you for Christ’s sake”
Current Small Groups for Couples and Adults meet on –
- Tuesday Evening at 7pm, in Emerald Park area of Old Town Elk Grove.
Contact Ron at (916) 429-6440 or email
- Tuesday Evening at 6:30pm, in Wilton.
Contact Jim Ring at (916) 505-8247
- Thursday Evening at 7pm, in the Laguna Creek West area of Elk Grove.
Contact Don at (916) 275-5727 or email
Select Groups for the Ladies and Men –
- Monday Evening at 6:30pm, Ladies of Grace small group meets in the Parkway area of South Sacramento. Contact Judy Rallens at (916) 718-3576
- Monday Evenings at 5pm, young moms are currently meeting on line (Zoom) for their current series called “BETTER: A Study of Hebrews” by Jen Wilkin. For more information, please call Ruth (916) 333-8921 or email
- Monday Evening at 6:30pm, a Bible Study for young men meets just off Tralee Way for an in-depth review and study from our current sermon series. FMI contact Anthony at (530) 354-9160