“I pray that the fellowship of your faith may become effective through the knowledge of every good thing which is in you for Christ’s sake”
Grace Church promotes many home Bible study groups around the Elk Grove area. If you wish to attend one of these fellowships, contact the host, named below, for more information.
Current Small Groups for Couples and Adults -
- Tuesday Evening at 6:30pm, in the Wilton community, east of Elk Grove. This fall we will be studying 1 and 2 Peter. For more information, contact Jim at (916) 505-8247 or email email@example.com
- Thursday Evening at 6:30pm, in Emerald Park area of Elk Grove. This fall we will be studying “A Praying Life” by Paul Miller. Contact Dan at (916) 204-0859 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday Evening at 6:30 pm, in the Laguna Creek West area of Elk Grove. We will be delving deeper into the sermon with discussion and further study. Contact Don at (916) 275-5727 or email email@example.com
- Thursday Evening at 7pm, in the Vintage Park area of South Sacramento. We will be studying Kingdom Heroes with Tony Evens. Contact Alan at (916) 230-9571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus, we have groups specifically intended for the ladies and men –
- Wednesday Morning Men’s Group meets 8 am at the church and over Zoom. We will be studying Paul and Timothy: Passing the Torch. Contact Don (916) 275-5727, to join the discussion.