“I pray that the fellowship of your faith may become effective through the knowledge of every good thing which is in you for Christ’s sake”
*Most of our groups take a break over the summer. Be watching announcements and this page for beginning dates in the fall.
Current Small Groups for Couples and Adults -
- Tuesday Evening at 6:30pm, in the Wilton community, east of Elk Grove, For more information, contact Jim at (916) 505-8247 or email email@example.com
- Thursday Evening at 6:30pm, in Emerald Park area of Elk Grove. Contact Dan at (916) 204-0859 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday Evening at 7pm, in the Laguna Creek West area of Elk Grove. Contact Don at (916) 275-5727 or email email@example.com
- Thursday Evening at 7pm, in the Vintage Park area of South Sacramento. Contact Alan at (916) 230-9571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus, we have groups specifically intended for the ladies and men –
- Monday Evening Men’s Group meets 6:30pm in the Old Town area of Elk Grove. Contact Kyle Scheuerlein email@example.com, or send a text to (408) 439-7581.
- Monday Evening Lady’s Group meets 6:30pm in the Sky Park area of Sacramento. Contact Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday Morning Men’s Group meets 8 am at the church and over Zoom. Contact Don (916) 275-5727, to join the discussion.