Club456 is a space where our upper elementary can embrace their own faith. Before they head off to middle school we want them to know…
1. They need to make wise choices.
2. They can trust God no matter what.
3. They should treat others the way they want to be treated.
We do this by an amazing volunteer team who teach them that the Bible contains relevant teachings that they can apply to their daily lives.
Children’s Ministry Links
- Nursery (6 weeks to 2) and Kingdom Kids (3-5)
- Adventure Club (1st-3rd grade)
- Breakout (midweek 1st-6th grade)