Ladies of Grace
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9
Regularly scheduled groups:
Ladies of Grace small group. Monday evenings 7pm-9pm. This small group for women of all ages meets Fall through Spring and focuses on Bible and devotional studies. The group places an emphasis on fellowship and connecting with other women.
Contact Judy Rallens – (916) 421-9976
Thriving Through the Word small group. Wednesday mornings 9am-11am. A weekly group for mothers with small to adolescent children. We meet Fall through Spring. Studies range from going deep into God’s Word to topical studies on Parenting, Godly womanhood, and Relationships. Childcare is provided.
Contact Ruth Demers – (916) 333-8921
Ladies of Grace Bible Study. Thursday Mornings 9:30am-11:30am. These individual sessions for women of all ages meet Fall through Spring focusing on Bible study curriculum and devotional studies. Registration will be at the beginning of each new session.
Contact Joanie Fleetwood – (916) 995-0917
2020 Special Events: CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
February 21st church office- 6:00 pm – Art of Prayer Workshop with special guest, Lori Hartin. Come join us for an evening of worship through creative expression. No experience or talent necessary, only a heart of worship! Please bring a potluck dish to share. Sign ups will be at the informational table. This is a FREE event.
March 20th-22nd– Mount Hermon Spring retreat.
- April 25th – church office- Mother/daughter painting. 2pm, Fee TBD Come for a fun afternoon of painting with our special guest, Karen Bides of Konakeelides designs ( http://www.konakeelidesigns.com/). Bring your mom, daughters, and girlfriends to this event or adopt one for the day!
- May 9th– at the Stuck Property- Mother/daughter Luncheon. Time and Fee TBD Ladies, Mark your calendars for this event because you won’t want to miss it! We will be having a special luncheon at the Stuck property in Diana’s beautiful garden. There will be worship music as well as a speaker. Bring your mom or daughter for this special day. For those of you who do not have a mom or daughter here on Earth, consider adopting one for the day and bring them as your special guest. Our theme of the day will be “spiritual mothering” taken from Titus 2. (mentoring).
- June 5th– church office- Movie night 6pm Please bring a salad supper to share for our potluck. Some ideas may be green veggie, fruit, pasta or potato. We will watch a fun chick flick and enjoy popcorn & other concession stand items provided by Women’s Ministry. We will also provide paper goods & drinks. Feel free to bring your friends. This is a free event!
- July 10th– church office- Game night 6pm Come for a fun Ladies night out! We will start with dinner and then play games. Women’s Ministry is asking that you bring a plate of appetizers to share. We will provide pizza, salad, and paper goods More info to come.
- October 30th– church office – Craft night 6pm Come and be crafty with us! We will have some organized projects for you to work on. ( projects to be determined, usually holiday related) A fee of $15 will cover the materials needed. Please RSVP by Fri 10/23 so enough materials are purchased or prepared. There will be snacks and refreshments for your enjoyment as well. Feel free to invite friends.
- November 14th– church office- Praise and worship feast.Time tbd Come for an evening of Praise and Worship! This will be a very special evening together with our sisters. We will feast together and give our Heavenly Father praise and worship. This is open to all ages of ladies. More info will be coming.
- December 5th– church office- Cookie exchange 1pm-3pm Come for a sweet and fun afternoon! We will play games, fellowship, eat cookies, sing, and have a devotional. If you had a secret sister this year, this is when you reveal yourself to her. All ages are welcome to this free event. Please bring 3 dozen cookies. One for eating and 2 for sharing. Wear your favorite holiday attire!
For more information on any Ladies of Grace activities, please contact: Ruth Demers or Jennifer Sunseri at email@example.com