Here’s a brief summary of our present approach to the Coronavirus situation. We aspire to continue moving forward as a church, in a responsible, caring and God-centered way. Therefore:
- All gatherings related to Grace Church are canceled, until further notice. This includes gatherings held at the church office, in homes or elsewhere.
- We are following the governor’s and Sacramento County’s directives. Also, EGUSD is currently not allowing us to use Harriet Eddy Middle School.
- We encourage everyone to follow the governing authorities’ directives in our personal life decisions.
- We’ve put the biblical basis for these decisions on our website (see below).
- Expect a call soon from one of our elders; please share with them how you are doing and anything we can do to help you stay safe, healthy and connected.
And most importantly, keep the main thing the main thing: be in the Word; be in prayer for each other, our community, governing authorities, delivery people, etc.; and long for our fellowship to be quickly restored.
To watch online on Sunday click here:Pastor Jed