Merry Christmas! We are looking forward to seeing you on Christmas Eve, at 5 pm! Here are some practical details, and needs:
- We will start at 5 pm. Feel free to come early! The service should last no longer than 45 minutes.
- Invite a friend or neighbor!
- We will have chairs, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- We will sing carols, hear the Christmas story, and hear a brief message about the incarnation.
- If you’re able, park on the south parking lot, to allow parking spots for visitors.
- Hot drinks and s’mores will be available.
- A few heaters will be provided. If you have a fire pit, especially if it is portable and gas-powered, that would be welcome.
- We will attempt live-streaming – check the website.
- The building will be open, but no formal activities will occur indoors.
- Bring a flashlight, especially for crossing over Dino Drive.
- If you would like to come early to help setup, we might use you. Come by at 4:30.
- We can use help with ushering and traffic control (depending on attendance)
- If you would like to bring your own fire pit, especially if it’s propane, we would welcome that. If you are going to use wood, remember that you also need to get it home!